4.01.2008

New blog

So I am trying to catch up with the 21st century and start scrapbooking. I have no space or any idea how to use all the fancy stuff available in stores. Not to mention the cost of it all. Although I do admit I like to look at it when ever in Robert's and pretend that one day I will be that crafty person. But alas it isn't so. I am however trying my hand at digital scrapbooking. Practically free and organized all in my computer. Much more manageable I hope. So to display my new artwork I started an additional blog called Snow Family Digital Scrapbook Check it out if you like. If you have been doing this for years I would love any pointers you may have.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is amazing! I love it! And it all looks great. How did you find it? And is it easy?