I love the bathtub video and Easter outfits of the little guys. They are sooooo cute. You have the most beautiful family ever. I read every blog, but don't comment often. I love seeing what you are all doing. It seems like forever since I saw you. I am sending you an article I saw in the Trib for you both to read. Hope to see you all soon. I need some little guy hugs!
7 comments:
Absolutely Adorable.
So he is! Such a cute lil' stinker! :)
You are absolutely right! Ge us just about the cutest! (And kudos to the photographer too!)
What a happy baby. He's so adorable and we can't wait to squeeze him. The hat and shirt look familiar.
What a happy baby. He's so adorable and we can't wait to squeeze him. The hat and shirt look familiar.
I love the bathtub video and Easter outfits of the little guys. They are sooooo cute. You have the most beautiful family ever. I read every blog, but don't comment often. I love seeing what you are all doing. It seems like forever since I saw you. I am sending you an article I saw in the Trib for you both to read.
Hope to see you all soon. I need some little guy hugs!
Sorry we missed you guys last weekend, but everyone in the family came down with what I had so be glad you were nowhere near the horrible virus I had.
Post a Comment