Taite had his 2 month check-up today. He now weighs 11lbs 3oz (32 percentile) and is 24 inches long (82 percentile). He looks like he is following in the footsteps of his big brother, tall and skinny. I told the doctor about his tummy troubles and the fact that he has been really congested lately. Being the beginning of cold season and all. He said that he has something called silent reflux. It is when the gastric juices come up to the esophagus but not all the way out. Just enough to be painful. And nasal congestion is a side effect. So we started him on some medicine and it has started to work immediately. It is amazing to see the difference in this child now that he doesn't have around the clock heart burn. He is smiling and cooing, almost like he is saying thank-you. We ran errands this morning and he hasn't cried once. Thank-you Dr. Marsden!!
10.09.2007
2 month check-up
Taite had his 2 month check-up today. He now weighs 11lbs 3oz (32 percentile) and is 24 inches long (82 percentile). He looks like he is following in the footsteps of his big brother, tall and skinny. I told the doctor about his tummy troubles and the fact that he has been really congested lately. Being the beginning of cold season and all. He said that he has something called silent reflux. It is when the gastric juices come up to the esophagus but not all the way out. Just enough to be painful. And nasal congestion is a side effect. So we started him on some medicine and it has started to work immediately. It is amazing to see the difference in this child now that he doesn't have around the clock heart burn. He is smiling and cooing, almost like he is saying thank-you. We ran errands this morning and he hasn't cried once. Thank-you Dr. Marsden!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay!
He's so cute.
What a blessing that he's doing so good! Yay for Taite! He's a cutie, that's for sure. :)
You have such cute boys! You didn't need to fix Brejden's name! Thank's for the gift for Brejden, he loves them! Tait is just too cute! We hope you have a great time with your parents. I hope Haydn's head doesn't look too bad!
I'm so glad that you guys use this blog - that way I can look in on you when I'm missing you guys! Loved hearing Elder Snow in conference - he did GREAT! Wish I could see more of those cute babies - so handsome. BTW, it looks like Vegas will be home starting next summer, so we'll definitely be able to catch up...
love u guys!
What a darling shot of Taite! But he looks so much bigger already. Can't you slow him down until I can see him again?
I say "Three cheers for Dr. Marsden". So glad Taite (and the rest of the family) are feeling better.
Post a Comment