1.19.2010

She's Fabulous AND Famous

Hey Everyone - Riley here, temporarily taking over to post about Erika's latest recognition! We are so proud of our photographer who, as Taite would put it "is...totally...AWESOME!!" Yesterday was a happy surprise when Erika discovered one of her photos had been selected by the website The Maternal Lens for the Post of the Day. This site selects pictures they discover on their own, so that makes it even more special - nothing like unsolicited praise from total strangers!

Check it out here . And, if you haven't already, you can check out more of her stuff here.

We are so proud of you, Erika!! CONGRATULATIONS!

9 comments:

xomom said...

Taite is right! That is totally AWESOME!!! Congrats Erika! I think you should continue to do the 'happy dance'!!! We'll do it with you.

Summer Jackson said...

Congrats!! Wahooooo!

Grandma Sherl said...

Yeh, I think Erika is totally awesome also. I love your work. I would love to see you do the happy dance:)

J N H said...

GO Erika! You are AMAZING! I knew it! What did I say in my last post? That's what I thought! Congrats on this honor! 'Course it also helps that your little guy is SO handsome! Congrats again!

Julie said...

What a fun recognition. Way to go! And, Riley, way to hijack the blog to tell us about it. What a good man.

Jared and Shelby said...

Every time I look at your blog, I'm amazed at your photos and love your commentary! Your 12 days of Christmas were sooo cute too, and very impressive that you were able to pull that off and all your announcements and Christmas cards with a brand spanking new baby. We love you guys and wish the best for you :)

Clu, Meg, Max, Tali said...

We are not surprised. We all know that she does excellent work, but we are glad that the word is getting out. Go Erika!!!!

Kellie Larsen said...

WOOOHOOO congrats!

d said...

What a great and deserved accolade! COngrats!