1.09.2010

5 weeks


Wyatt went for a check-up this week. He now weighs 10 lbs 12 ozs (66%) and is 21 3/4 inches long (49%). I think I may finally have a chunky baby!



He still has beautiful blue eyes. Which makes his daddy very happy.


He was diagnosed with reflux :( but he has started some medicine and seems to be feeling better.

6 comments:

Katrina and Lance said...

Wow his eyes are really blue love them! He is getting so big already it is crazy how fast time flies. Your lucky you get to stay home with them. Hope you all are doing well.

Julie said...

Sounds like you've handle reflux before. Good luck with helping the little guy feel better.
He is gorgeous!

Summer Jackson said...

He is so darling! I can't wait to meet him in March!

xomom said...

I am titally in favor of keeping those blue, blue eyes! My how he has changed! Can't wait to get my hands on him in a few weeks.

Grandma Sherl said...

Boy, I would think his eyes will stay blue since they are so bright. Glad to hear the medicine is helping. He gained a pound since the last time you took him in. Miss you boys!!!

Kellie Larsen said...

He is getting so so big! Love his blue eyes!