10.01.2009

Minnesota


The boys and I were able to spend 10 days in Minnesota this month. My sister and brother have both moved there to go to school so the whole family was there at the same time. Minus Riley who stayed home to work (lame)!! We had lots of fun in the cooler weather visiting relatives, playing at the park, and going to an apple orchard and fall festival.

I think Grandma Sherl had the most fun doing this . . .


I did a couple photo shoots while there so my limited computer time has been taken up with editing photos. I will continue updates from our fun trip as soon as I get done with those.

3 comments:

xomom said...

I totally relate to Grandma Sherl's favorite thing! Those cute boys are as snuggly, huggable, kissable as they come!

Your photos of Taylor are fabulous. I can't believe what a handsome young man he has grown in to....and like you said, he grew so fast! Where does the time go?

Grandma Sherl said...

Oh this makes me miss them. Aren't they such sweet handsome boys. Thanks Phyllis for your wonderful comments.

Melissa said...

The next time you are driving through Vegas - PLEASE let us know so you can take some pictures of our family! You are so talented. Hope you are feeling your best and it has cooled down a little for you.