2.10.2008

Taite: (6 months) He is my smiley little boy. Happy all the time. He is no longer taking the reflux medicine. YEAH!! He has started solids. He didn't like rice cereal at first, but now that he is getting fruits and vegetables he is warming up to the idea. He is rolling over and close to sitting up. He loves to watch his big brother and Mable and Otis play. His favorite toy right now are his feet!




Haydn: (27 months or 2 1/4) Very much the 2 y/o, he has to have order to everything in his life. When walking home from daycare we have to cross the street at a certain spot, eat off of a certain plate, drink from a certain cup, wear this pair of shoes, and this jacket and on and on and on. He is our little helper. He assists with feeding Mable and Otis by bringing over their dishes and putting them back. He loves books and has started making up his own stories. He still loves anything cars or trucks and fixing them with his tools.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so darn cute.

Haven said...

Whoopie for no more medication! They are so cute. I love Haydn's Sunday suit. Very grown-up.

Anonymous said...

Photos are definte keepers! That Haydn is one handsome dude in his Sunday best.
And, I can second the endorsement on the game. I played it with Haydn and we had a great time! He even taught me a thing or two.

Jared and Shelby said...

Haydn looks awesome!!

Jessica and Colby said...

I love the photos. The boys are getting so big! I love reading the updates.

Haven said...

I got the game for Sonora this weekend, and she played with her cousins and Da'Ma Andrus while she was here. They had a great time!

Oh, and Sonora Looooooves the piggy Haydn gave her for V-day. Verbatim as she snuggles with it: "I love my piggy, Mommy. I love him." Piggy is a keeper for sure!

Bowen Family said...

My mom is here visiting and we were looking at your blog, you kids are so darling! Tell your mom my mom misses her being in Utah!

Jami

Snow Crew said...

oh they arejust so stinking cute. I love the seer sucker suit, and I can't believe that Taite is already sitting up!