9.30.2007

Taite's Special Day

Taite's blessing was so wonderful. He wore the same cute little outfit that Haydn wore. I still can't believe that under 2 years ago we were doing this same thing for him. Riley gave him such a beautiful blessing and he was a perfect angel through the whole thing. We had a lot of family and friends come to support us. Haydn had fun playing with his cousins and friends Brejden and Sonora.



The best news was Uncle Clu and Aunt Megan announcing that they are going to have a baby!! Hooray for more cousins!

For those of you that couldn't make it here is a picture to make you drool at the yummy food you missed.

6 comments:

Snow Crew said...

Wow! Major congratulations both to you and to Meg and Clu. We wish so badly that we were there, we miss you and love you all so much!

Grandma Sherl said...

What an angel Taite is. He so looks like Haydn. I'm sorry we couldn't be there. That was a nice picture of everyone. I can't wait to see you. Love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

How far along is Megan? So happy for her and Clu.


You have such cute little tykes. I didn't even know he was being blessed. I don't know where you live. I know nothing.

Glad good times were had though.

erika said...

Megan is still early on (6-8 weeks?) she will know more after an ultrasound this week. So please keep her and the little baby in your thoughts and prayers that both will remain healthy.

Haven said...

Hey, there were none of those yummies left when we got there! lol We were so glad to see everyone and hear Clu and Megan's good news. More babies, I say!

Lisa said...

Picture perfect family! Its crazy you have two kids! You are a "real" parents now.