First fa
mily update -- our second little boy was born August 4, 2007. We named him Taite DeLance (Riley's great grandpa Squire's middle name) Snow. He weighed 7lbs 13oz and was 20 inches long. A week later I had surgery to remove my gallbladder. If I had to pick out of the two I would rather give birth again! But I am on the mend for the second time and looking forward to some time off to be a full-time mom and wife. I may even cook dinner.I hope that you will enjoy our postings and check back often. Also, let us know what is going on in your lives.
7 comments:
First post is MINE!
Seeing yet another family member joining the blogging armada makes me feel a bit behind the times. Very odd. :)
I look forward to reading more. Be sure to allow full RSS feeds so I can add your blog to my reader.
--- Colby
YAY!! A blog, a blog! *happy dances* Good to see you! Post often so we can see what yer up ta! ;)
And yes, Colby...you ARE behind for once. You need to blog too. Get Jessica to do it.
Nice, I have never thought to start my own blog. Taite is beautiful and Jenny and I hope al is well.
A huge virtual hello from us. Cute blog and we can't wait to see more of you guys! It makes Japan seem a little less far away.
p.s. we hope that Erika is on the mend and feeling a million times better!
Yay. Now I can stop asking Haven if you have a blog or are just borrowing someone elses. You have two cute little guys.
Post a Comment