8.27.2007

Nemo

We have added yet another member to our already animal and child filled home. Ever since Haydn first watched "Finding Nemo" while I was pregnant he has been fascinated with fish. We took him to the pet store and he spent 10 minutes looking at all the fish and naming them either Nemo or Dori. So we decided it would be a fun big brother present to get him a fish of his very own, since extra attention has been on Taite since he came home. Well thanks to Aunt Mary and J.K. we now have a fish. Haydn quickly named him Nemo. He is so cute to help feed him and will occasionally go in throughout the day to check on him, always saying "Hi Nemo" and "Bye Nemo" before he leaves.

7 comments:

Haven said...

So cute! He kept calling the fish on our shower curtain "Nemo" last week too! How fun that he now has a fish!

Anonymous said...

Fishy, fishy, fishy is what I here. We have thought about getting another fishy.


Enjoy your Nemo Haydn.

Lisa said...

I love the new blog! And it is just crazy to think you have TWO cute little boys. It looks like "Nemo" couldn't have found a better home.

Snow Crew said...

good idea on the fish- maybe we should get cannon one. Does Haydn try to hold it? I am a little worried that Cannon may try to eat it after seeing all the sushi here. Let us know how it goes!

Jared and Shelby said...

Allright, you started your blog!

Grandma Sherl said...

Haydn I think getting a fish is a great idea. Wish I was there to watch Nemo with you. Miss you lots!!

Heidi A Wilde said...

Yay! You've found the joys of blogging and fish! ;) I've added you to my page, just so you aren't taken unawares by the mad rush of visitors from my always updated and highly trafficked site *cough*

Seriously though, its nice to be able to keep track of my favorite people in such an easy manner. I can't wait to meet Taite!

(This is Heidi, btb...)