My parents came for a visit - yes in August in Arizona - not exactly the best time, but we rolled with it!
We took a little get away to Pinetop and let me tell you this place was gorgeous! It is crazy to think that just a few hours drive can take you to a landscape that is so different from the desert I am surrounded by every day. Don't get me wrong I love the desert, but by the end of August when every store brings out pants, sweaters, and jackets, when it is still 110 degrees out it gets a little tiresome. In Pinetop the high was in the 80's!! It even got down into the 50's at night!!!
We had a great time hanging out, going to the pool, hiking, remembering how annoying mosquitos are, and eating yummy food.

1 comment:
Dad and I had the best time with all of you!
Post a Comment