SO CUTE! I hope he comes early for you guys!
There is a W on the wall, have you already named him? Do tell...
Fun, fun! And I also noticed the "W". Spill, lady! :)
I love it so cute! I as well want to know the name!
I LOVE it! I wish I was as ready as you are! I hope you're feeling better! Jessica said you've been sick, I'm so sorry! Put her to good use and get her to clean your house!
come on baby W...!!!
It is the cutest room. Grandma knows the name. You'll love it.
I like all the colors you incorporated. I'm still working on Grant's nursery....10 months later. Yikes!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
SO CUTE! I hope he comes early for you guys!
There is a W on the wall, have you already named him? Do tell...
Fun, fun! And I also noticed the "W". Spill, lady! :)
I love it so cute! I as well want to know the name!
I LOVE it! I wish I was as ready as you are! I hope you're feeling better! Jessica said you've been sick, I'm so sorry! Put her to good use and get her to clean your house!
come on baby W...!!!
It is the cutest room. Grandma knows the name. You'll love it.
I like all the colors you incorporated. I'm still working on Grant's nursery....10 months later. Yikes!
Post a Comment