I am loving the warmer weather and all the blossoms on the trees. I love Spring in St. George. I love that it starts in February and by March it is in full swing. I also love that Spring brings Easter. It is such a fun holiday and I have looked forward to it so much since having kids. I have lots of fond memories of Easter's when I was a little girl wearing my Easter dress and looking for my Easter basket with my pink sponge rollers in my hair. The day usually always consisted of the same events. Wake up to see if the Easter bunny came, church, and a yummy dinner which always included my favorite cheese potatoes!!
I'm looking forward to coloring eggs with the boys, and Easter egg hunts, but most of all I love the Easter outfit!!
Enjoy! More to come on erika snow: photography!
5 comments:
Your boys, and photography are AMAZING! I love looking at your blog. It's super cute. I also love the spring in St. George. I'm sad to miss this year. There is a lot I'm missing there. Oh well, I just need to come visit soon I guess! :)
Yep! Those are a couple of cute little boys! You are getting everyone excited for Spring...and for more photos!
SOOO darling! Can you take crews pics? Seriously I love them!
I absolutely love this photo! I really want to print a couple of photos off the site of your boys. I need some current photos to show them off at school. Do you mind?
Yeah send some current ones this way while you are at it! Ugh they are too cute for words! Can you e-mail me a couple new pics so I can update my blog? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment