I love the video! Taite has such a cute laugh!
Too cute! Haydn reminds me of Blaise - once you say - "not so much" that means more!
Wow, I thought I left a comment a couple of days ago. Our internet was being stupid, though, so I guess it didn't take.Anywho...what handsome little guys! Sonora watched it and wanted to go right over and jump in with them. "I take a bath with Haydn, Mommy!"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the video! Taite has such a cute laugh!
Too cute! Haydn reminds me of Blaise - once you say - "not so much" that means more!
Wow, I thought I left a comment a couple of days ago. Our internet was being stupid, though, so I guess it didn't take.
Anywho...what handsome little guys! Sonora watched it and wanted to go right over and jump in with them. "I take a bath with Haydn, Mommy!"
Post a Comment