1.29.2008

Vote for Taite

The photographer that took Taite's new born pictures is having a contest of her favorite photo's of 2007 and our little Taite is one of them. If everyone could click on the link below and vote for lucky #7 by leaving a comment we would appreciate it. Thanks!
http://elementsphotography.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Haven said...

We voted :) And I love the papers you used for the background! Yummy colors!

Snow Crew said...

great photo- we voted too. Where did you get your background?

Levi and Jenny said...

We voted, it is a beautiful picture. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win. 3rd Place Awesome.

Haven said...

Taite got 3rd place! YAY!

Lisa said...

Congrats on the win. I was wondering who your photographer was and she is amazing! I just looked at her blog she does great work...and I guess that it helps when you kids are as cute as yours!